Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Calcific aortic stenosis : a disease of the valve and the myocardium.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1854-1863
- Evaluation of mitral and aortic valvular disease and left ventricular dysfunction in a Lebanese population: retrospective single-center experience.Med Sci Monit. 2021; 27e928218
- Outcomes of elderly patients aged 80 and over with symptomatic severe aortic stenosis : impact of patient's choice of refusing aortic valve replacement on survival.QJM. 2008; 101: 567-573
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve in low risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1695-1705
- 2017 AHA/ACC focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.J Am Col Cardiol. 2007; 135: e1159-e1195
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2187-2198
- Registry of transcatheter aortic-valve implantation in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1705-1715
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding prosthesis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1790-1798
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: first results from a multi-centre real-world registry.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 198-204
- Updated standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1438-1454
- Comparison of effectiveness and safety of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients aged≥90 years versus <90 years.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 110: 1156-1163
- Comparison of outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients ≥90 years versus <90 years.Am J Cardiol. 2015; 116: 1110-1115
- Comparison of outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients aged >90years versus <90 years.Am J Cardiol. 2019; 124: 1085-1090
- EurSCORE II.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: 734-744
- Operative and middle-term results of cardiac surgery in nonagenarians: a bridge toward routine practice.Circulation. 2010; 121: 208-213
- Nonagenarians undergoing cardiac surgery.J Card Surg. 2014; 29: 600-604
Funding: Toulouse University Hospital, Rangueil, France.
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.