Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Musculoskeletal disorders associated with HIV infection and AIDS. Part II: non-infectious musculoskeletal conditions.Skeletal Radiol. 2004; 33: 311-320
- Myopathy in HIV infection.Handb Clin Neurol. 2007; 85: 139-145
- Neurological disease.in: Dolin R Masur H Saag MS AIDS Therapy. 3rd ed. Churchill Livingstone, St. Louis2008: 1075-1101
- HIV and autoimmunity.Autoimmun Rev. 2002; 1: 329-337
- Atypical nervous system manifestations of HIV.Semin Neurol. 2011; 31: 254-265
- Human immunodeficiency virus-associated polymyositis during immune restoration with combination antiretroviral therapy.Am J Med. 2000; 109: 510-512
- Inflammatory, immune, and viral aspects of inclusion-body myositis.Neurology. 2006; 66: S33-S38
- Skeletal muscle toxoplasmosis in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: a clinical and pathological study.Ann Neurol. 1992; 32: 535-542
- Autoimmune and rheumatic musculoskeletal diseases as a consequence of SARS-CoV-2 infection and its treatment.Rheumatol Int. 2020; 40: 1539-1554
- Necrotizing myopathies: beyond statins.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2014; 26: 679-683
- Immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy: clinical features and pathogenesis.Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2020; 16: 689-701
- Skeletal muscle pathology in AIDS: an autopsy study.Muscle Nerve. 1990; 13: 508-515
- Necrotizing autoimmune myopathy.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2011; 23: 612-619
- Case of anti-single recognition particle-mediated necrotizing mmyopathy after influenza vaccination.J Clin Neuromuscul Dis. 2018; 19: 211-216
- Vaccination as a possible trigger for immune-mediated necrotising myopathy.BMJ Case Rep. 2021; 14e242095
- Human immunodeficiency virus-associated polymyositis: a longitudinal study of outcome.Arthritis Rheum. 2003; 49: 172-178
- Intravenous immune globulin for statin-triggered autoimmune myopathy.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1680-1682
- 224th ENMC International Workshop: Clinico-sero-pathological classification of immune-mediated necrotizing myopathies Zandvoort, The Netherlands, 14-16 October 2016.Neuromuscul Disord. 2018; 28: 87-99
Conflicts of Interest: MGH-M has received fees for advisory, conferences, and clinical trials from Gilead Sciences, ViiV Healthcare, and Janssen. All other authors declare no potential conflicts of interest.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript. MLA: Conceptualization, Methodology, Writing - original draft, Writing - review & editing, Visualization, Supervision; EUSM: Conceptualization, Methodology, Writing - original draft, Writing - review & editing; SCM: Conceptualization, Methodology, Writing - original draft, Writing - review & editing, Visualization, Supervision; FLE: Conceptualization, Writing - review & editing, Supervision; JFA: Conceptualization, Writing - review & editing; MGH-M: Conceptualization, Writing - review & editing, Supervision.