Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Superior vena cava syndrome with malignant causes.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1862-1869
- The history of an aneurysm of the aorta with some remarks on aneurysms in general.Med Obs Soc Phys. 1757; 1: 323-357
- Superior vena cava syndrome.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1990; 141: 1114-1118
- Superior vena cava syndrome caused by a malignant tumor: a retrospective single-center analysis of 124 cases.J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2014; 140: 2129-2134https://doi.org/10.1007/s00432-014-1764-6
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.