Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Amyloidosis and bleeding: pathophysiology, diagnosis, and therapy.Am J Kidney Dis. 2006; 47: 947-955
- Acquired factor X deficiency in patients with amyloid light-chain amyloidosis: incidence, bleeding manifestations, and response to high-dose chemotherapy.Blood. 2001; 97: 1885-1887
- Bleeding symptoms and coagulation abnormalities in 337 patients with AL-amyloidosis.Br J Haematol. 2000; 110: 454-460
- Syndrome of acquired factor X deficiency and systemic amyloidosis in vivo studies of the metabolic fate of factor X.N Engl J Med. 1977; 297: 81-85
- Mechanism of factor X deficiency in systemic amyloidosis.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 827-830
Funding: The authors have no relevant funding sources to report.
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors contributed to the manuscript.