Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Natural history and expansive clinical profile of stress (tako-tsubo) cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 333-411
- Clinical features and outcomes of Takotsubo (stress) cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 929-938
- Current state of knowledge on Takotsubo syndrome: a position statement from the task force on Takotsubo syndrome of the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur J Fail. 2016; 18: 8-27
- Differences between Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and reverse Takotsubo cardiomyopathy associated with subarachnoid hemorrhage.Int J Cardiol Heart Vasc. 2016; 11: 99-103
- An emotional stress as a trigger for reverse Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. A case report and literature review.Am J Case Rep. 2016; 17: 137-142
- Differences in the clinical profile and outcomes of typical and atypical Takotsubo syndrome: data from the International Takotsubo Registry.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 335-340
- Reverse Takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a comprehensive review.Ann Transl Med. 2018; 6: 460-466
- Mechanisms of acute mitral regurgitation in patients with Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. An Echocardiographic Study.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2011; 4: 392-398
Conflicts of Interest: All authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and participated in writing the manuscript.