Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk of malignancy in dermatomyositis and polymyositis.J Cutan Med Surg. 2017; 21: 131-136
- Most patients with cancer-associated dermatomyositis have antibodies to nuclear matrix protein NXP-2 or transcription intermediary factor 1γ.Arthritis Rheum. 2013; 65: 2954-2962
- Frequency of specific cancer types in dermatomyositis and polymyositis: a population-based study.Lancet. 2001; 357: 96-100
- Dermatomyositis associated with malignant melanoma—A marker of poor prognosis?.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006; 54: 221-226
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript