Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gastrointestinal and hepatic complications of sickle cell disease.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010; 8: 483-489
- CT of gastrointestinal vasoocclusive crisis complicating sickle cell disease.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 204: 994-999
- CT abdominal imaging findings in patients with sickle cell disease: acute vaso-occlusive crisis, complications, and chronic sequelae.Abdom Radiol (NY). 2016; 41: 2524-2532
- Acute gastrointestinal vaso-occlusive ischemia in sickle cell disease: CT imaging features and clinical outcome.Abdom Radiol (NY). 2016; 41: 466-475
- Pregnancy outcome in patients with sickle cell disease in the UK–a national cohort study comparing sickle cell anaemia (HbSS) with HbSC disease.Br J Haematol. 2015; 169: 129-137
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.