Abbreviations:HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), IgG (Immunoglobulin G), IgM (Immunoglobulin M)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Treatment of toxoplasmosis: historical perspective, animal models, and current clinical practice.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2018; 31 (e00057-17)
- Toxoplasmic encephalitis in patients with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Members of the ACTG 077p/ANRS 009 Study Team.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 995-1000
- Neuropathological correlate of the "concentric target sign" in MRI of HIV-associated cerebral toxoplasmosis.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2013; 38: 488-495https://doi.org/10.1002/jmri.24036
- Eccentric target sign in cerebral toxoplasmosis: neuropathological correlate to the imaging feature.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2010; 31: 1469-1472https://doi.org/10.1002/jmri.22192
- The imaging diagnostic criteria of AIDS-related cerebral toxoplasmosis in China.Radiol Infect Dis. 2020; 7: 85-90https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jrid.2020.08.003
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.