Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical characteristics and management of wound foreign bodies in the ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2008; 26: 918-922
- The role of ultrasonography in detection and localization of radiolucent foreign body in soft tissue extremities.JNMA J Nepal Med Assoc. 2009; 48: 5-9
- Diagnostic accuracy of ultrasonography in retained soft tissue foreign bodies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Acad Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 777-787
- Do we really need plain and soft-tissue radiographies to detect radiolucent foreign bodies in the ED?.Am J Emerg Med. 2006; 24: 763-768
Bannerman CC. Wound foreign body removal. Medscape.Available at:https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1508207-overview#showall. Accessed October 31, 2021.
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.