Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antiphospholipid syndrome: clinical and immunologic manifestations and patterns of disease expression in a cohort of 1,000 patients.Arthritis Rheum. 2002; 46: 1019‑1027
- Evolving adrenal dysfunction after bilateral adrenal infarction: a case report.AACE Clin Case Rep. 2019; 5: e334-e339
- Adrenal involvement in the antiphospholipid syndrome: clinical and immunologic characteristics of 86 patients.Medicine (Baltimore). 2003; 82: 106‑118
- Primary adrenal insufficiency due to bilateral adrenal hemorrhage-adrenal infarction in the antiphospholipid syndrome: long-term outcome of 16 patients.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013; 98: 3179‑3189
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.