Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence and electrophysiological characteristics of typical atrial flutter in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Europace. 2013; 15: 1777-1783
- Incidence of atrial fibrillation after atrial flutter ablation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 2: 682-690
- Organized activation during atrial fibrillation in man: endocardial and electrocardiographic manifestations.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1998; 9: 451-461
- Electrocardiographic differentiation of atrial flutter from atrial fibrillation by physicians.J Electrocardiol. 1999; 32: 315-319
- Misdiagnosis of atrial fibrillation and its clinical consequences.Am J Med. 2004; 117: 636-642
Funding: This work was supported by the JV and JV Fund in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Conflicts of Interest: None relevant to this topic.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and contributed equally to the writing of the manuscript.