Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effects of a caffeine-like supplement, TeaCrine®, on muscular strength, endurance and power performance in resistance-trained men.J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2019; 16: 47
- Comparative effects of Rauwolfia vomitoria and chlorpromazine on social behaviour and pain.N Am J Med Sci. 2011; 3: 48-54
- The scoop on brain health dietary supplement products containing Huperzine A.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2020; 58: 991-996
- Institute of Medicine Committee on Dietary Supplement Use by Military Personnel.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2008
- Dietary supplements: physician knowledge and adverse event reporting.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2013; 45: 23-28
- Dietary supplements: knowledge and adverse event reporting among American medical society for sports medicine physicians.Clin J Sport Med. 2016; 26: 139-144
Conflicts of Interest: None. The opinions and assertions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Uniformed Services University or the Department of Defense.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.