Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2011
- Comprehensive assessment of chronic pain management in primary care: a first phase of a quality improvement initiative at a multisite Community Health Center.Qual Prim Care. 2012; 20: 421-433
- Health information technology capacity at federally qualified health centers: a mechanism for improving quality of care.BMC Health Serv Res. 2013; 13: 35
- Health information technology adoption and clinical performance in Federally Qualified Health Centers.J Healthc Qual. 2020; 42: 287-293
- The Faces Pain Scale-Revised: toward a common metric in pediatric pain measurement.Pain. 2001; 93: 173-183
- The Patient Health Questionnaire-2: validity of a two-item depression screener.Med Care. 2003; 41: 1284-1292
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Results from the 2010 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Summary of National Findings (NSDUH Series H-41. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 11-4658); 2011. Available at:https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUHNationalFindingsResults2010-web/2k10ResultsRev/NSDUHresultsRev2010.pdf. Accessed August 20, 2021.
- The PHQ-9: validity of a brief depression severity measurre.J Gen Intern Med. 2001; 16: 606-613
- The drug abuse screening test.Addict Behav. 1982; 7: 363-371
- Development of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT): WHO collaborative project on early detection of persons with harmful alcohol consumption-II.Addiction. 1993; 88: 791-804
- Predicting aberrant behaviors in opioid-treated patients: preliminary validation of the Opioid Risk Tool.Pain Med. 2005; 6: 432-442
- A new tool to assess and document pain outcomes in chronic pain patients receiving opioid therapy.Clin Ther. 2014; 26: 552-561
- Development of the Wisconsin Brief Pain Questionnaire to assess pain in cancer and other diseases.Pain. 1983; 17: 197-210
- Development of a PROMIS item bank to measure pain interference.Pain. 2010; 150: 173-182
- Development of a short acculturation scale for Hispanics.Hisp J Behav Sci. 1987; 9: 183-205
- Item banks for measuring emotional distress from the Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS®): depression, anxiety, and anger.Assessment. 2011; 18: 263-283
- The Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) developed and tested its first wave of adult self-reported health outcome item banks: 2005-2008.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63: 1179-1194
- Development of physical and mental health summary scores from the Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) global items.Qual Life Res. 2009; 18: 873-880
- R: a language and environment for statistical computing.2016 (Available at)https://www.R-project.org/Date accessed: February 8, 2021
- Bayesian model selection in social research.Sociol Methodol. 1995; 25: 111-163
- Mixed Effects Models in S and S-Plus.Springer, New York2000
- Practice-level quality improvement interventions in primary care: a review of systematic reviews.Prim Health Care Res Dev. 2015; 16: 556-577
- Longitudinal associations between depression, anxiety, pain, and pain-related disability in chronic pain patients.Psychosom Med. 2015; 77: 333-341
- National Pain Strategy overview.2016 (Available at)https://www.iprcc.nih.gov/national-pain-strategy-overviewDate accessed: February 8, 2021
- Effect of clinical decision-support systems: a systematic review.Ann Intern Med. 2012; 157: 29-43
- What hinders the uptake of computerized decision support systems in hospitals? A qualitative study and framework for implementation.Implement Sci. 2017; 12: 113
- Some unintended consequences of clinical decision support systems.AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2007; 2007: 26-30
Funding: This work was supported by a grant from Pfizer's Office of Independent Grants for Learning and Change (8408357; RP).
Conflicts of Interest: There are no competing interests declared.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.