Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cannabinoid-induced hyperemesis: a conundrum-from clinical recognition to basic science mechanisms.Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2010; 3: 2163-2177
- Emergence of Delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in DUID investigation casework: method development, validation and application.J Anal Toxicol. 2021; : bkab029
- An efficient new cannabinoid antiemetic in pediatric oncology.Life Sci. 1995; 56: 2097-2102
- Management of cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: focus on capsaicin.J Pharm Pract. 2020; (;897190020934289)
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.