Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Streptococcus agalactiae infective endocarditis: analysis of 30 cases and review of the literature, 1962-1998.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 34: 1576-1584https://doi.org/10.1086/340538
- Severe infective endocarditis in a healthy adult due to Streptococcus agalactiae.Int J Infect Dis. 2015; 38: 43-45https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2015.07.009
- Recurrent bacterial translocation from gut and sepsis in head and neck cancer patients and its prevention by probiotics.Med Hypotheses. 2018; 120: 124-127https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mehy.2018.08.020
Conflicts of Interests: None.
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.