Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Popliteal venous aneurysm–a systematic review.World J Surg. 2006; 30: 273-279
- Popliteal venous aneurysms: results of surgical treatment.Ann Vasc Surg. 2013; 27: 501-509
- Bilateral popliteal vein aneurysms.Ann Vasc Surg. 1993; 7: 282-286
- Management of symptomatic and asymptomatic popliteal venous aneurysms: a retrospective analysis of 25 patients and review of the literature.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 32: 902-912
Nasr W, Babbitt R, Eslami MH. Popliteal vein aneurysm: a case report and review of literature. Vasc Endovascular Surg. 2007 Dec-2008 Jan;41(6):551-555.
- Popliteal cysts in adults: a review.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2001; 31: 108-118
- Sonographic detection of Baker's cysts: comparison with MR imaging.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 176: 373-380
- Closed plication is a safe and effective method for treating popliteal vein aneurysm.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 9: 187-192
- Rare pulmonary embolism caused by the combination of bilateral popliteal venous aneurysms and antiphospholipid syndrome.BMJ Case Rep. 2020; 13
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.