Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
The University of New Mexico. Project Echo. Available at: https://hsc.unm.edu/echo/. Accessed February 19, 2021.
- Telestroke.Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 2018; 28: 551-563https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nic.2018.06.012
- Telemedicine in dermatology: findings and experiences worldwide - a systematic literature review.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2018; 32: 215-224https://doi.org/10.1111/jdv.14341
- The empirical foundations of telepathology: evidence of feasibility and intermediate effects.Telemed J E Health. 2017; 23: 155-191https://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2016.0278
- How safe is primary care? A systematic review.BMJ Qual Saf. 2016; 25: 544-553https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2015-004178
- Improving Diagnosis in Health Care.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2015
Coalition to Improve Diagnosis. Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine. Available at: https://www.improvediagnosis.org/coalition/. Accessed January 23, 2021.
- Use of health information technology to reduce diagnostic errors.BMJ Qual Saf. 2013; 22: ii40-ii51https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2013-001884
- Patient satisfaction with telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic: retrospective cohort study.J Med Internet Res. 2020; 22: e20786https://doi.org/10.2196/20786
- Telemedicine: patient-provider clinical engagement during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.J Gastrointest Surg. 2020; 24: 1692-1697https://doi.org/10.1007/s11605-020-04623-5
- Incorporating telemedicine as part of COVID-19 outbreak response systems.Am J Manag Care. 2020; 26: 147-148https://doi.org/10.37765/ajmc.2020.42784
- Telemedicine physical examination utilizing a consumer device demonstrates poor concordance with in-person physical examination in emergency department patients with sore throat: a prospective blinded study.Telemed J E Health. 2018; 24: 790-796https://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2017.0240
- Management reasoning beyond the diagnosis.JAMA. 2018; 319 (doi: 10.1001.2018.4385): 2267-2268
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors contributed to data gathering and writing/editing this manuscript.