Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fungal empyema thoracis: an emerging clinical entity.Chest. 2000; 117: 1672-1678
- In-vitro production of ethanol in urine by fermentation.J Forensic Sci. 1995; 40: 990-993
- Endogenous ethanol production in a patient with chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006; 18: 799-802
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.