Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prognosis of patients with familial hypercholesterolemia after acute coronary syndromes.Circulation. 2016; 134: 698-709
- Molecular genetics of the LDL receptor gene in familial hypercholesterolemia.Hum Mutat. 1992; 1: 445-466
- Familial-combined hyperlipidaemia in very young myocardial infarction survivors (≤ 40 years of age).Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 1073-1079
- Comparison of long-term outcomes of young patients after a coronary event associated with familial hypercholesterolemia.Lipids Health Dis. 2019; 18: 131
- Clinical features and gaps in the management of probable familial hypercholesterolemia and cardiovascular disease.Circ J. 2017; 82: 218-223
- Assessment of coronary atherosclerosis in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia by coronary computed tomography angiography.Am J Cardiol. 2015; 115: 724-729
- Long-term outcomes after acute myocardial infarction in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia. The FAST-MI programme.J Clin Lipidol. 2020; 14: 352-360.e6
- Prevalence, management, and outcomes of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients with acute coronary syndromes in the Arabian Gulf.J Clin Lipidol. 2018; 12: 685-692.e682
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project, NRD Database Documentation.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2019
- Readmission-free period and in-hospital mortality at the time of first readmission in acute heart failure patients—NRD-based analysis of 40,000 heart failure readmissions.Heart Fail Rev. 2021; 26: 57-64https://doi.org/10.1007/s10741-019-09912-z
- Transcatheter edge-to-edge repair with mitraclip in systolic heart failure with ischemic versus nonischemic cardiomyopathy.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 13: 2818-2819
- Rapid identification of familial hypercholesterolemia from electronic health records: the SEARCH study.J Clin Lipidol. 2016; 10: 1230-1239
- How well can familial hypercholesterolemia be identified in an electronic health record database?.Clin Epidemiol. 2018; 10: 1667
- Enhanced mortality risk prediction with a focus on high-risk percutaneous coronary intervention: results from 1,208,137 procedures in the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry).JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 790-799
- Registries, codifications and cardiovascular outcomes in familial hypercholesterolaemia.SAGE Publications, London, UK2017
- Cardiovascular disease mortality in patients with genetically verified familial hypercholesterolemia in Norway during 1992–2013.Eur J Preven Cardiol. 2017; 24: 137-144
- Prevalence of familial hypercholesterolemia among the general population and patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circulation. 2020; 141: 1742-1759
- The prevalence and prognostic importance of possible familial hypercholesterolemia in patients with myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2016; 181: 35-42
- Diagnostic yield and clinical utility of sequencing familial hypercholesterolemia genes in patients with severe hypercholesterolemia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2578-2589
- Familial hypercholesterolemia and coronary heart disease: a HuGE association review.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 160: 421-429
- Coronary artery disease in 116 kindred with familial type II hyperlipoproteinemia.Circulation. 1974; 49: 476-488
- Medication in relation to ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in patients with a first myocardial infarction: Swedish Register of Information and Knowledge About Swedish Heart Intensive Care Admissions (RIKS-HIA).Arch Intern Med. 2010; 170: 1375-1381
- Differential time trends of outcomes and costs of care for acute myocardial infarction hospitalizations by ST elevation and type of intervention in the United States, 2001–2011.J Am Heart Assoc. 2015; 4e001445
- Do differences in repeat revascularization explain the antianginal benefits of bypass surgery versus percutaneous coronary intervention? Implications for future treatment comparisons.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2012; 5: 267-275
- 2015 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report and 5th Anniversary Update on the National Quality Strategy.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2016
- HCUP Quality Control Procedures.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2019
Conflicts of Interest: RSH reports consulting for Abbott Vascular and Boston Scientific. AE, IYE, MO, MA, VN, CK, JT-H, CB, HJ report none.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.