Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An oblique muscle hematoma as a rare cause of severe abdominal pain: a case report.BMC Res Notes. 2013; 6: 18
- Abdominal wall pain: clinical evaluation, differential diagnosis, and treatment.Am Fam Physician. 2018; 98: 429-436
- Hyposkillia: deficiency of clinical skills.Tex Heart Inst J. 2005; 32: 255-257
Conflicts of Interest: The author has no conflicts of interest to declare.
Authorship: The author had access to the data and wrote the manuscript.