- Fink M
- Taylor MA.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The catatonia syndrome: forgotten but not gone.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 1173-1177https://doi.org/10.1001/archgenpsychiatry.2009.141
- Malignant catatonia.in: Frucht S Fahn S Current Clinical Neurology. Humana Press, Totowa, NJ2005: 53
- Rediscovering catatonia: the biography of a treatable syndrome.Acta Psychiatr Scand Suppl. 2013; : 1-47https://doi.org/10.1111/acps.12038
- The many varieties of catatonia.Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2001; 251: I8-13https://doi.org/10.1007/pl00014200
- Somatic treatment of catatonia.Int J Psychiatry Med. 1995; 25: 345-369https://doi.org/10.2190/X0FF-VU7G-QQP7-L5V7
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.