Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic usefulness of Carnett's test in psychogenic abdominal pain.Intern Med. 2011; 50: 213-217
- Frequency of MRI changes suggestive of axial spondyloarthritis in the axial skeleton in a large population-based cohort of individuals aged < 45 years.Ann Rheum Dis. 2020; 79: 186
- Musculoskeletal chest wall pain.Aust Fam Physician. 2015; 44: 540-544
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.
Patient consent: The patient provided informed consent for the publication of the report and accompanying pictures.