Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A gist of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: A review.World J Gastrointest Oncol. 2013; 5: 102-112https://doi.org/10.4251/wjgo.v5.i6.102
- Octreotide in Gastroenterology.Med J Armed Forces India. 1997; 53: 293-294
- Somatostatin receptors and their subtypes in human tumors and in peritumoral vessels.Metabolism. 1996; 45: 39-41
- Review article: a critical comparison of drug therapies in currently used therapeutic strategies for variceal haemorrhage.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2004; 20: 18-23
- Octreotide lowers gastric mucosal blood flow in normal and portal hypertensive stomachs.Surg Endosc. 2003; 17: 1570-1572
- Somatostatin and its analogues in peptic ulcer bleeding: facts and pathophysiological aspects.Dig Liver Dis. 2006; 38: 143-148
- Pro/con debate: octreotide has an important role in the treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding of unknown origin?.Crit Care. 2006; 10: 218https://doi.org/10.1186/cc4958
- Somatostatin or octreotide compared with H2 antagonists and placebo in the management of acute nonvariceal upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage: a meta-analysis [published correction appears in Ann Intern Med 1998 Feb 1;128(3):245].Ann Intern Med. 1997; 127: 1062-1071
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.