Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of coexistence of cancer and active tuberculosis; 16 case series.Respir Med Case Rep. 2018; 23: 33-37
- Management of co-existent tuberculosis and lung cancer.Lung Cancer. 2018; 122: 83-87
- Official American Thoracic Society/Infectious Diseases Society of America/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention clinical practice guidelines: diagnosis of tuberculosis in adults and children.Clin Infect Dis. 2017; 64: e1-e33
- Usefulness of induced sputum and fibreoptic bronchoscopy specimens in the diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis.J Int Med Res. 2005; 33: 260-265
- Rapid mycobacterial tuberculosis detection in bronchoalveolar lavage samples by polymerase chain reaction in patients with upper lobe infiltrates and bronchiectasis.Ann Acad Med Singap. 1999; 28: 205-208
Conflicts of Interest: All authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Authorship: SU and JE contributed to taking care of the patient. SU, JE, and EH contributed to planning, reporting, discussing the case and literature review.