Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence rates of inflammatory bowel disease in patients with psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis treated with secukinumab: a retrospective analysis of pooled data from 21 clinical trials.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 473-479
- Crohn's disease.Lancet. 2017; 389: 1741-1755
- Oral pathology in inflammatory bowel disease.World J Gastroenterol. 2016; 22: 5655-5667
- Inflammatory bowel disease onset during secukinumab treatment: Real concern or just an expression of dysregulated immune response?.Clin Drug Investig. 2019; 39: 799-803
- Interleukin-17 inhibition: role in psoriasis and inflammatory bowel disease.J Dermatolog Treat. 2018; 29: 13-18
- Revisiting the gut-joint axis: links between gut inflammation and spondyloarthritis.Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2020; 16: 415-433
- Secukinumab, a human anti-IL-17A monoclonal antibody, for moderate to severe Crohn's disease: unexpected results of a randomised, double-blind placebo-controlled trial.Gut. 2012; 61: 1693-1700
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.