Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Stroke-like migraine attacks after radiation therapy (SMART) syndrome is not always completely reversible: a case series.Am J Neuroradiol. 2013; 34: 2298-2303
- Stroke-like migraine attacks after radiation therapy syndrome.Chin Med J (Engl). 2015; 128: 2097-2101
- Susceptibility-weighted imaging in stroke-like migraine attacks after radiation therapy syndrome.Neuroradiology. 2015; 57: 1103-1109
- SMART (stroke-like migraine attacks after radiation therapy) syndrome responded to steroid pulse therapy: Report of a case and review of the literature.eNeurologicalSci. 2018; 12: 1-4
- Seizures with Migraine-like Attacks after Radiation Therapy (SMART): A new meaning of an old acronym.Seizure. 2018; 60: 94-95
- SMART: Stroke-like migraine attacks after radiation therapy.Cephalalgia. 2006; 26: 1137-1142
- Stroke-like migraine attacks after radiation therapy: A misnomer?.Epilepsia. 2018; 59: 259-268
- SMART syndrome (stroke-like migraine attacks after radiation therapy) in adult and pediatric patients.J Child Neurol. 2014; 29: 336-341
- Normal cerebrovascular reactivity in Stroke-like Migraine Attacks after Radiation Therapy syndrome.Clin Nucl Med. 2010; 35: 583-585
- SMART (stroke-like migraine attack after radiation therapy) syndrome: A case report with review of the literature.Neurol Sci. 2016; 37: 157-161
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors were involved in the clinical care of the patient. LBD and WLG conceptualized the article. LBD drafted the initial manuscript and all authors contributed to the writing and revision of the manuscript.