Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Definitions for sepsis and organ failure and guidelines for the use of innovative therapies in sepsis. The ACCP/SCCM Consensus Conference Committee. American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical Care Medicine.Chest. 1992; 17: 1644-1655
- Activated partial thromboplastin time and anti-Xa measurements in heparin monitoring: biochemical basis for discordance.Am J Clin Pathol. 2013; 139: 450-456
- Mastocytosis: a mutated KIT receptor induced myeloproliferative disorder.Oncotarget. 2015; 6: 18250-18264
- Novel approaches to treating advanced systemic mastocytosis.Clin Pharmacol. 2019; 11: 77-92
- The Mastocytosis Society survey on mast cell disorders: patient experiences and perceptions.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2014 Jan-Feb; 2: 70-76
- A French National Survey on Clotting Disorders in Mastocytosis.Medicine (Baltimore). 2015; 94: e1414
- Mast cell-restricted tetramer-forming tryptases and their beneficial roles in hemostasis and blood coagulation.Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2014; 34: 263-281
- Effects of skin mast cells on bleeding time and coagulation activation at the site of platelet plug formation.Thromb Haemost. 1998; 79: 843-847
- Fatal bleeding due to a heparin-like anticoagulant in a 37-year-old woman suffering from systemic mastocytosis.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2008; 14: 360-364
- Urticaria pigmentosa and systemic mastocytosis.JAMA. 1965; 194: 1077-1080
- Mastocytosis: 2016 updated WHO classification and novel emerging treatment concepts.Blood. 2017; 129: 1420-1427
- The spectrum of aggressive mastocytosis: a workshop report and literature review.Pathobiology. 2020; 87: 2-19
- Systemic mastocytosis in adults: 2019 update on diagnosis, risk stratification and management.Am J Hematol. 2019; 94: 363-377
- Prevalence of allergy and anaphylactic symptoms in 210 adult and pediatric patients with mastocytosis in Spain: a study of the Spanish network on mastocytosis (REMA).Clin Exp Allergy. 2007; 37: 1547-1555
Funding: National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant 5T32HL00705745 ; Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society , supported by a grant from Shire.
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and had a role in writing the manuscript. KS: writing - original draft preparation; AH: writing - review and editing; OAO: conceptualization; writing - review and editing.