Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- "Bowel prep hyponatremia" – a state of acute water intoxication facilitated by low dietary solute intake: case report and literature review.BMC Nephrol. 2017; 18: 54
- Delayed diagnosis of adrenal insufficiency is common: a cross-sectional study in 216 patients.Am J Med Sci. 2010; 339: 525-531
- Endocrine disorders: causes of hyponatremia not to neglect.Ann Med. 2011; 43: 179-187
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.