- Lima G
- Trejo-Paredes MC
- Cardoso E
- Angina pectoris: V. Giant R and receding S wave in myocardial ischemia and certain nonischemic conditions.Am J Cardiol. 1961; 7: 521-532
- The electrocardiographic “triangular QRS-ST-T waveform” pattern in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: incidence, pathophysiology and clinical implications.J Electrocardiol. 2018; 51: 8-14
- Triangular “shark fin-like” ST modification in takotsubo syndrome: challenging the concept of ST-elevation patterns without coronary occlusion?.J Electrocardiol. 2018; 51: 1157-1158
- A mid-ventricular variant of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a case study and review of literature.Cureus. 2020; 12 (Accessed October 7, 2020): e9403https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.9403
- Mid-ventricular Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.([Updated August 10, 2020])StatPearls [Internet]. StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island, FL2020 JanAccessed October 7, 2020)
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in COVID-19.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 628-629
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.