Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cutaneous metastatic disease.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1995; 33: 161-182
- Skin involvement as the presenting sign of internal carcinoma. A retrospective study of 7316 cancer patients.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1990; 22: 19-26
- Cancer en cuirasse.Br J Dermatol. 1943; 55: 31-39
- Primary breast carcinoma en cuirasse derived from invasive lobular carcinoma: the first case report.J Dermatol. 2014; 41: 1122-1123
- Primary carcinoma en cuirasse.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1996; 44: 221-222
- Carcinoma en cuirasse as an initial manifestation of inflammatory breast cancer.Adv Dermatol Allergol. 2016; 2: 142‑5
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.