Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cavitary lung diseases: a clinical-radiologic algorithmic approach.Chest. 2018; 153: 1443-1465
- Development and validation of a consensus methodology for the classification of the ANCA-associated vasculitides and polyarteritis nodosa for epidemiological studies.Ann Rheum Dis. 2007; 66: 222-227
- 2010 rheumatoid arthritis classification criteria: an American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism collaborative initiative.Arthritis Rheum. 2010; 62: 2569-2581
- Prevalence of overlap of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody associated vasculitis with systemic autoimmune diseases: an unrecognized example of poliautoimmunity.Clin Rheumatol. 2019; 38: 97-106
- Pulse versus daily oral cyclophosphamide for induction of remission in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis: a randomized trial.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 670-680
Funding: No funding was received.
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and participated in the preparation of the manuscript.