Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Roentgen diagnosis of acute abdominal conditions.Bull Univ Minn Hosp. 1944; 16: 120-137
- The coffee bean sign.Radiology. 2000; 216: 178-179
- The “coffee bean” sign in periappendiceal and peridiverticular abscess.J Ultrasound Med. 1987; 6: 373-375
- Student performance of the general physical examination in internal medicine: an observational study.BMC Med Educ. 2014; 14: 73
- Emptiness of the left iliac fossa: a new clinical sign of sigmoid volvulus.Postgrad Med J. 2000; 76: 638-641
Conflict of Interest: The author has no conflicts of interest to declare.
Authorship: The author had access to the data and wrote the manuscript.