Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrocardiographic abnormalities in acute pancreatitis.Eur J Emerg Med. 1999; 6: 27-29
- Myocardial infarction mimicked by acute cholecystitis.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 16: 218-220
- Gastric dilatation and intestinal obstruction mimicking acute coronary syndrome with dynamic electrocardiographic changes.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2016; 16: 245
- Reversible inferolateral ST-segment elevation associated with small bowel obstruction.Case Rep Med. 2017; 20175982910
- Small bowel obstruction masquerading as acute ST elevation myocardial infarction.Case Rep Cardiol. 2015; 2015685039
- Small bowel obstruction mimicking acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Case Rep Surg. 2015; 2015739147
- Intestinal obstruction mimicking acute myocardial infarction.Tex Heart Inst J. 2003; 30: 155-157
- Chest pain and ST segment elevation attributable to cholecystitis: a case report and review of the literature.Mil Med. 2006; 171: 1255-1258
- Marked reversible ST-T abnormalities induced by cardiac compression from a retrosternal gastric tube used to reconstruct the esophagus after tumor resection: a case of a diabetic patient and minireview of 7 reported patients.Int Heart J. 2006; 47: 475-482
Conflict of Interest: There are no disclosures/conflicts of interest for all authors.
Authorship: All authors qualify for authorship and have reviewed the final draft of the manuscript.