Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2016; 149: 315-352
- Comparative outcomes of catheter-directed thrombolysis plus anticoagulation vs anticoagulation alone to treat lower-extremity proximal deep vein thrombosis.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 1494-1501
- Risk of fatal pulmonary embolism in patients with treated venous thromboembolism.JAMA. 1998; 279: 458-462
- The management of acute venous thromboembolism in clinical practice. Results from the European PREFER in VTE Registry.Thromb Haemost. 2017; 117: 1326-1337
- Management of massive and submassive pulmonary embolism, iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis, and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2011; 123: 1788-1830
- Does the location of thrombosis determine the risk of disease recurrence in patients with proximal deep vein thrombosis?.Am J Med. 2001; 110: 515-519
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/db/nation/nis/nisdbdocumentation.jsp. Accessed June 8, 2020.
- Silent pulmonary embolism in patients with deep venous thrombosis: a systematic review.Am J Med. 2010; 123: 426-431
- Systematic study of occult pulmonary thromboembolism in patients with deep venous thrombosis.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 33: 515-521
- Screening of asymptomatic pulmonary embolisms by systematic scintigraphy in apparently uncomplicated phlebitis.Ann Med Interne (Paris). 1991; 142: 168-170
- Should we look for silent pulmonary embolism in patients with deep venous thrombosis?.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2014; 14: 178.https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2261-14-178
- Long-term outcome after additional catheter-directed thrombolysis versus standard treatment for acute iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis (the CaVenT study): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2012; 379: 31-38
- Post-thrombotic syndrome after catheter-directed thrombolysis for deep vein thrombosis (CaVenT): 5-year follow-up results of an open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet Haematol. 2016; 3 (e64-e71)
- Pharmacomechanical catheter-directed thrombolysis for deep-vein thrombosis.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 2240-2252
- Evaluation of the predictive value of ICD-9-CM coded administrative data for venous thromboembolism in the United States.Thromb Res. 2010; 126: 61-67
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.