Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Blood. 2017; 129: 2836-2846
- Derivation and external validation of the PLASMIC score for rapid assessment of adults with thrombotic microangiopathies: a cohort study.Lancet Haematol. 2017; 4: e157-e164
- The importance of clinical judgment for the diagnosis of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Transfusion. 2017; 57: 2558-2561
- Validation of the plasmic score for predicting ADAMTS13 activity < 10% in patients admitted to hospitals in Alberta with suspected thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Blood. 2019; 134: 2379https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2019-126354
- Active hepatitis C leading to refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura – a dubious association and the challenges faced in management.Cureus. 2019; 11https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.5147
Conflict of Interest: JRG has received honoraria from North American Thrombosis Forum and Scripps.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.