Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Granulomatous infectious diseases associated with tumor necrosis factor antagonists.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 38: 1261-1265
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria infections and anti-tumor necrosis factor-α therapy.Emerg Infect Dis. 2009; 15: 1556-1561
- Infliximab but not etanercept induces apoptosis in lamina propria T-lymphocytes from patients with Crohn's disease.Gastroenterology. 2003; 124: 1774-1785
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.