Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypercalcemia secondary to granulomatous disease caused by the injection of methacrylate: a case series.Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2014; 11: 44-48
- Exogenous lipoid pneumonia due to intramuscular injection of synthol in a bodybuilder.Med J Mugla Sitki Kocman Univ. 2019; 6: 48-51
- A case of exogenous lipoid pneumonia.Respir Care. 2013; 58: e23-e27
- Spectrum of chronic complications related to silicone leakage and migration.Am J Med. 2018; 131: 1383-1386
- Lipoid pneumonia: CT findings.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1995; 19: 48-51
- Exogenous lipoid pneumonia (oil granulomas of the lung).Pol J Pathol. 2012; 62: 269-273
- Exogenous lipoid pneumonia. Clinical and radiological manifestations.Respir Med. 2011; 105: 659-666
- The role of macrophages in interstitial lung diseases: number 3 in the series “Pathology for the clinician” edited by Peter Dorfmuller and Alberto Cavazza.Eur Respir Rev. 2017; 26170009
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript. GAC: conceptualization, writing – original draft and review and editing, project administration; TMD: conceptualization, writing – original draft and review and editing; MJC: conceptualization, writing – review and editing; M-CA: supervision, writing – review and editing; TM: supervision, writing – review and editing; JHR: supervision, writing – review and editing.