Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Survey of computer assisted electrocardiography in the United States.J Electrocardiol. 1988; : S98-S104
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation.2000
- The low frequency response of electrocardiographs, a frequent source of recording errors.Am Heart J. 1966; 71: 779-789
- Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1306-1324
- Prevalence and clinical implications of improper filter settings in routine electrocardiography.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 711-713
- Task force II: quality of electrocardiographic records.Am J Cardiol. 1978; 41: 146-157
- Bioelectrodes.in: Webster JG Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation. 2nd ed. John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY2006: 120-164
- Technical aspects of monitoring the heart rate of active persons.Am J Clin Nutr. 1971; 24: 1155-1163
- EKG electrode electrolyte-skin AC impedance studies.Proc. 4th Ann Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 1982; : 503-504
- Minimizing electrode motion artifact by skin abrasion.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1977; 24: 134-139
- Similarity of ST and T waveforms of 12-lead electrocardiogram acquired from different monitoring electrode positions.J Electrocardiol. 2011; 44: 109-114
- ACC/AHA clinical competence statement on electrocardiography and ambulatory electrocardiography.Circulation. 2001; 104: 3169-3178
- Technical mistakes during the acquisition of the electrocardiogram.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2009; 14: 389-403
- The effects of electrode misplacement on clinicians' interpretation of the standard 12-lead electrocardiogram.Eur J Intern Med. 2012; 23: 610-615
- Part 10: acute coronary syndromes: 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2010; 122 (S787-S817)
- An evaluation of the accuracy of emergency physician activation of the cardiac catheterization laboratory for patients with suspected ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 55: 423-430
- Catheterization laboratory activation: more about the drawing than the balloons.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 55: 431-433
- Guidelines for utilization of electrocardiograms.Am J Cardiol. 1978; 41: 170-175
- Emergency department interpretation of electrocardiograms.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; 21: 541-544
- The emergency department versus the computer: Which is the better electrocardiographer?.Pediatr Cardiology. 2003; 24: 364-368
- Effect of cardiologist ECG review on emergency department practice.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 27: 16-21
- Quality of electrocardiographic records in population studies: What can we achieve?.Comput Cardiol. 2010; 37: 705-708
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: Frank Marcus, MD came with the unique idea of this article. Muhammad Ajmal, MD wrote the draft under kind guidance of Dr. Marcus. Dr. Marcus edited and finalized the final manuscript.