Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Esophageal squamous cell carcinoma presenting with extensive skin lesions: a case report.J Med Case Rep. 2008; 2: 115
- Cutaneous metastases from esophageal adenocarcinoma.Int Surg. 2015; 100: 558-561
- Survival after the occurrence of cutaneous metastasis: a study of 200 cases.Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2001; 128 ([in French]): 1310-1315
- Cutaneous metastases from esophageal adenocarcinoma on the scalp.Cutis. 2019; 105: E3-E4
- Cutaneous metastasis of a primary oesophageal adenocarcinoma to the right cheek.J Surg Case Rep. 2017; 2017: rjx181
Funding: The authors received no financial support for the research, authorship, or publication of this article.
Conflict of Interest: The authors declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, or publication of this manuscript.
Authorship: MA performed literature search and wrote the manuscript. JAW was the primary pathologist on the case and provided the histological images with their descriptions, and reviewed the manuscript.