Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Infections associated with the genus Edwardsiella: the role of Edwardsiella tarda in human disease.Clin Infect Dis. 1993; 17: 742-748
- Edwardsiella tarda bacteremia. A rare but fatal water- and food borne infection: review of the literature and clinical cases from a single centre.Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol. 2015; 26: 313-318
- Myonecrosis caused by Edwardsiella tarda: a case report and case series of extraintestinal E. tarda infections.Clin Infect Dis. 2001; 32: 1430-1433
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and contributed equally to the drafting and critical revision of the manuscript.