Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association of American Medical Colleges. Applicant and matriculant data tables. Available at:https://www.aamc.org/system/files/d/1/5-2017_applicant_and_matriculant_data_tables.pdf. Accessed September 28, 2020.
- Sex differences in physician salary in US public medical schools.JAMA Intern Med. 2016; 176: 1294-1304
- Promotion of women physicians in academic medicine: glass ceiling or sticky floor?.JAMA. 1995; 273: 1022-1025
- Women physicians in academic medicine—newinsights from cohort studies.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 399-405
- Gender differences in grant peer review: a meta-analysis.J Informetrics. 2007; 1: 226-238
- Women physicians are underrepresented in recognition awards from the Association of Academic Physiatrists.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2018; 97: 34-40
- Women physicians underrepresented in American Academy of Neurology recognition awards.Neurology. 2018; 91: e603-e614
- Where are the women? The underrepresentation of women physicians among recognition award recipients from medical specialty societies.PM R. 2017; 9: 804-815
- Gender differences in attending physicians' feedback to residents: a qualitative analysis.J Grad Med Educ. 2017; 9: 577-585
- Effect of evaluator and resident gender on the American Board of Internal Medicine evaluation scores.J Gen Intern Med. 1998; 13: 670-674
- Influence of gender on surgical residency applicants' recommendation letters.J Am Coll Surg. 2019; 228: 356-365.e3
Burden M, del Pino-Jones A, Shafer M, Sheth S, Rexrode K. GWIMS equity recruitment toolkit. Assoc Am Med Coll. 1-34. Available at: https://jcesom.marshall.edu/media/57839/gwims-toolkit-volume-3.pdf. Accessed November 30, 2020.
- A meta-analytical integration of over 40 years of research on diversity training evaluation.Psychol Bull. 2016; 142: 1227
- Why diversity programs fail and what works better.Harvard Bus Rev. 2016; 94: 52-60
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.