Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical identifiers of complicated Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 2066-2072
- Complicating infectious foci in patients with Staphylococcus aureus or Streptococcus species bacteraemia.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2007; 26: 105-113
- Predictive factors for metastatic infection in patients with bacteremia caused by methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.Am J Med Sci. 2015; 349: 24-28
- Case of disseminated pyomyositis in poorly controlled type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic ketoacidosis.J Diabetes Investig. 2016; 7: 637-640
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.