Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Elevated cardiac troponin T in patients with skeletal myopathies.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1540-1549
- Diseased skeletal muscle: a noncardiac source of increased circulating concentrations of cardiac troponin T.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 1819-1824
- Inflammatory muscle diseases.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 393-394
- The heart in dermatomyositis and polymyositis.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2006; 45: iv18-iv21
- Clinical features and treatment outcomes of necrotizing autoimmune myopathy.JAMA Neurol. 2015; 72: 996-1003
- Risk of myocardial infarction and ischaemic stroke in adults with polymyositis and dermatomyositis: a general population-based study.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2016; 55: 461-469
- Arterial events in persons with dermatomyositis and polymyositis.J Rheumatol. 2009; 36: 1943-1946
- Mortality in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2008; 26: S109-S114
- Myositis-specific and myositis-associated autoantibody profiles and their clinical associations in a large series of patients with polymyositis and dermatomyositis.Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2013; 68: 909-914
- Clinical characteristics of patients with myositis and autoantibodies to different fragments of the Mi-2 beta antigen.Ann Rheum Dis. 2006; 65: 242-245
- Atorvastatin-induced dermatomyositis. Resolution with change in statin?.J Clin Rheum. 2018; 24: 406-409
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript. DTT: Conceptualization, writing – original draft, visualization, project administration. AB: Data curation, writing – reviewing and editing. AP: Data curation, writing – reviewing and editing. LWW: Supervision, writing – reviewing and editing. AS: Supervision, data curation, writing – reviewing and editing. MP: Conceptualization, supervision, writing – reviewing and editing.