Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inappropriate sinus tachycardia in pregnancy: a benign phenomena?.BMJ case reports. 2017; 2017 (bcr2016217026)
- 2015 heart rhythm society expert consensus statement on the diagnosis and treatment of postural tachycardia syndrome, inappropriate sinus tachycardia, and vasovagal syncope.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: e41-e63
- Challenges in treatment of inappropriate sinus tachycardia.Curr Cardiol Rev. 2018; 14: 42-44
- Inappropriate sinus tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 793-801
- Inappropriate sinus tachycardia may be related to an immunologic disorder involving cardiac beta andrenergic receptors.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 1182-1186
- Treatment of inappropriate sinus tachycardia with ivabradine.Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2009; 121: 715-718
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.