Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Role of 18F-FDG PET in demonstrating disease burden in patients with tuberculous meningitis.J Neurol Sci. 2016; 370: 196-200
- Disseminated cysticercosis. New observations, including CT scan findings and experience with treatment by praziquantel.Brain. 1988; 111: 597-614
- MR imaging in neurocysticercosis: a study of 56 cases.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1989; 10: 1011-1019
- Safety and efficacy of fludrocortisone in the treatment of cerebral salt wasting in patients with tuberculous meningitis: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Neurol. 2018; 75: 1383-1391
- Is drug-induced hepatitis related to the severity of tuberculous meningitis?.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2017; 111: 520-526
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Authorship: All of the authors participated in the prepration of the manuscript: JK: Conceptualization, writing the script; PCP: Data collection; UKM: Editing and supervision.