Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Subclavian artery disease: diagnosis and therapy.Am J Med. 2017; 130: 409-416
- Prevalence and impact of the subclavian steal syndrome.Ann Surg. 2010; 252: 166-170
- The subclavian steal phenomenon: a common vascular disorder with rare neurologic deficits.Neurology. 1988; 38: 669-673
- MRI of cerebellar infarction.Eur Neurol. 2017; 77: 137-146
- Mechanism of ethanol-induced vasodilation.J Appl Physiol. 1990; 68: 731-734
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript, written primarily by A. Schattner.