Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Resolving the 50‐year debate around using and misusing Likert scales.Med Educ. 2008; 42: 1150-1152
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, American Board of Internal Medicine. The Internal Medicine Milestone Project. Available at:https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/InternalMedicineMilestones.pdf. Accessed February 24th, 2020.
- Milestones 2.0: a step forward.J Grad Med Educ. 2018; 10: 367-369
- Competency-based postgraduate training: can we bridge the gap between theory and clinical practice?.Acad Med. 2007; 82: 542-547
Funding: This project received no funding.
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no financial disclosures. LE is employed by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; BRD and JL served on the Milestones 2.0 committee.
Authorship: All authors had a role in writing this manuscript.