Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association for American Medical Colleges. Core entrustable professional activities for entering residents: EPA 5. Available at:https://www.aamc.org/download/482196/data/epa5toolkit.pdf. Accessed June 14, 2019.
United States Medical Clinical Licensing Exam Step 2. Available at: https://www.usmle.org/step-2-cs/. Accessed June 14, 2019.
Med Data Resources. Available at: https://www.meddata.com/blog/2018/02/09/change-request-10412/ Accessed June 14, 2019.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.Promoting interoperability. Available at:https://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EHRIncentivePrograms/index.html?redirect=/EHRIncentivePrograms. Accessed June 13, 2019.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. MLN booklet: guidelines for teaching physicians, interns, and residents. Available at:https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/Downloads/Teaching-Physicians-Fact-Sheet-ICN006437.pdf. Accessed June 13, 2019.
- Avoiding pitfalls while implementing new guidelines on student documentation.Ann Intern Med. 2019; 170: 193-194
Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME). Accredited MD programs in the United States. Available at: http://lcme.org/directory/accredited-u-s-programs/. Accessed June 13, 2019.
US Census Bureau. Census regions and divisions of the United States. Available at: https://www2.census.gov/geo/pdfs/maps-data/maps/reference/us_regdiv.pdf. Accessed June 13, 2019.
- StataCorp.Release 14 ed. Stata Statistical Software, College Station, TX2015
- Trusted to learn: a qualitative study of clerkship students’ perspectives on trust in the clinical learning environment.J Gen Intern Med. 2019; 34: 662-668
- Diffusion of Innovations.Free Press, New York, NY2003
The Alliance for Clinical Education Publications and Resources. Maximizing student documentation-AAIM workshop. Available at: http://allianceforclinicaleducation.org/resources2/. Accessed June 13, 2019.
Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME). Standard 8.7: Comparability of education / assessment. functions and structure of a medical school: standards for accreditation of medical education programs leading to the MD degree. Available at:http://lcme.org/publications/#Standards. Accessed June 13, 2019.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion.Collins Business, New York, NY2007
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Technology Products to Mainstream Customers.Harper Business, New York, NY1991
- CMS billing guidelines and student documentation: a new era or new burden?.J Gen Intern Med. 2019; 34: 634-635
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.