Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
- Epidemiology of tularemia.Balkan Med J. 2014; 31: 3-10
- Oropharyngeal tularemia outbreak associated with drinking contaminated tap water, Turkey, July-September 2013.Emerg Infect Dis. 2015; 21: 2194-2196
Tarnvik A. WHO Guidelines on Tularemia, 2007. Available at:http://www.cdc.gov/tularemia/resources/whotularemiamanual.pdf. Accessed April 21, 2019.
- Tularemia.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2002; 15: 631-646
- Environmental surveillance during an outbreak of tularaemia in Hares, the Netherlands, 2015.Euro Surveill. 2017; 22: 30607
- Tularemia - United States, 2001-2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013; 62: 963-966
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Tularemia - Table of reported cases - U.S. 2007-2017. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/tularemia/statistics/index.html. Accessed April 21, 2019.
- New therapeutic approaches for treatment of tularaemia: a review.Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2014; 4: 40
- Epidemiologic and molecular analysis of human tularemia, United States, 1964-2004.Emerg Infect Dis. 2006; 12: 1113-1118
- Oropharyngeal tularemia.CMAJ. 2014; 186: E62
- Tularemia–United States, 1990-2000.JAMA. 2002; 287: 1519-1520
- Long-lasting fever and lymphadenitis: think about F. tularensis.Case Rep Med. 2015; 2015191406
- Evaluation of clinical, laboratory, and therapeutic features of 145 tularemia cases: the role of quinolones in oropharyngeal tularemia.APMIS. 2008; 116: 66-73
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.