Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Parvovirus B19 infection mimicking acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2003; 108: 945-950
- Risk of acute coronary heart disease after sepsis hospitalization in the REasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke (REGARDS) cohort.Clin Infect Dis. 2017; 65: 29-36
- Use of electronic health record data to identify skin and soft tissue infections in primary care settings: a validation study.BMC Infect Dis. 2013; 13: 171
- A comparison of methods to detect urinary tract infections using electronic data.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2010; 36: 411-417
- Identifying patients with severe sepsis using administrative claims: patient-level validation of the angus implementation of the international consensus conference definition of severe sepsis.Med Care. 2014; 52: e39-e43
- Validation of ICD-9-CM codes to identify gastrointestinal perforation events in administrative claims data among hospitalized rheumatoid arthritis patients.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2011; 20: 1150-1158
- Code-based syndromic surveillance for influenzalike illness by International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision.Emerg Infect Dis. 2007; 13: 207-216
- Validity of myocardial infarction diagnoses in administrative databases: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e92286
- Validity of using inpatient and outpatient administrative codes to identify acute venous thromboembolism: the CVRN VTE Study.Med Care. 2017; 55: e137-e143
- Coding of stroke and stroke risk factors using international classification of diseases, revisions 9 and 10.Stroke. 2005; 36: 1776-1781
- Accuracy of ICD-9-CM codes for identifying cardiovascular and stroke risk factors.Med Care. 2005; 43: 480-485
- Leukocyte count as an independent predictor of recurrent ischemic events.Stroke. 2004; 35: 1147-1152
- Is infection an independent risk factor for venous thromboembolism? A population-based, case-control study.Am J Med. 2018; 131 (e302): 307-316
- Arterial versus venous endothelial cells.Cell Tissue Res. 2009; 335: 5-16
- Acute infections and venous thromboembolism.J Intern Med. 2012; 271: 608-618
- Stroke caused by an inflammatory thrombus: a case report.BMC Neurol. 2017; 17: 33
- Infectious and coronary artery disease.ARYA Atheroscler. 2016; 12: 41-49
- Risk of myocardial infarction and stroke after acute infection or vaccination.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2611-2618
- Urinary tract infections: epidemiology, mechanisms of infection and treatment options.Nat Rev Microbiol. 2015; 13: 269-284
- The risk of venous thromboembolism in patients with lower urinary tract symptoms.Urol Sci. 2018; 29: 231-236
- The role of inflammation in venous thromboembolism.Front Pediatr. 2018; 6: 142
- VTE incidence and risk factors in patients with severe sepsis and septic shock.Chest. 2015; 148: 1224-1230
- Association of Helicobacter pylori with coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction assessed by myocardial perfusion imaging.Isr Med Assoc J. 2014; 16: 341-346
- Acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are accompanied by elevations of plasma fibrinogen and serum IL-6 levels.Thromb Haemost. 2000; 84: 210-215
- Recent respiratory infection and risk of venous thromboembolism: case-control study through a general practice database.Int J Epidemiol. 2011; 40: 819-827
Funding: There were no funding sources.
Conflict of Interest: There are no conflicts of interest for all authors.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.